Our Virginia Wine Dinner is quickly approaching and you don’t want to miss this special event. We have put together a truly awesome dinner with fabulous Barboursville wines paired with locally sourced ingredients. We will also have a representative from Barboursville Vineyards here to talk through the wine pairings.
Our menu for the evening will include:
- First Course: Seared scallop with a viognier glaze with a roasted root vegetable crema and Virginia ham crispy bits. Served with Barboursville Viognier.
- Intermezzo: Tomato gazpacho and mozzarella snow
- Second Course: Virginia pork cannelono ( large cannelloni ) with local goat cheese and roasted corn ragout. Served with Barboursville Sangiovese.
- Intermezzo: Red beet painted Belgium endive with a vegetable redux and aged balsamic
- Third Course: Not your average Ossobuco with a saffron risotto water and invisible mirepoix. This is a compression of the traditional ossobuco where we are showcasing a pork shank and highlighting all its flavor. Served with Barboursville Nebbiolo.
- Dessert: Mi ai rotto il connoli ( your braking my cannoli ). My rendition of a Avant Garde cannoli. Sheep’s milk ricotta Chocolate canvas and camouflaged house made cannoli shell, orange peel and cherry. Served with a Barboursville dessert wine and a cappuccino foam.
Dinner Cost: $65 per person*
Hope to see you at 6:30PM on September 24th!
* The price per person is not including tip or tax. All food and beverage are included in the per person price and we will be pouring generously.